Sleeping arrangements for twins require you to make some decisions. Can your twins sleep in the same crib? Can they sleep in the same room? Yes, they can.
In the 13th episode of the Dad’s Guide to Twins podcast, I discuss how to handle sleeping arrangements for your twins and how those will change over time.
Listen to the episode as I discuss sleeping arrangements for twins:
- Why both twins can sleep in the same crib
- When you should move your twins to each have their own cribs
- How to sleep both twins in the same room
- Some challenges of having both twins sleep in the same room and how to address them
- Benefits of having both twins in the same bedroom
Subscribe to the Podcast
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Share Your Thoughts
Please let me know what you think of this episode of the podcast, you can contact me with any questions or comments or leave a comment on the blog.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show immensely!
Thank you all for your support!
Download the Podcast
Download the podcast in .mp3 format (right click and “save as…”)
Expecting Twins? This newsletter will help...
Sign up now and get your FREE copy of "7 Tips for Surviving Newborn Twins"
Written by The Dad's Guide to Twins, author of