Surviving all those doctor visits with infant twins is a challenge. In this seventh episode of the Dad’s Guide to Twins podcast, I discuss how to best handle those well-baby checkups with your twins.
I start with a question from Ben on how to get both twins (by himself) from his condo into the car without leaving one alone outside.
Listen to the podcast to see how to best handle well-baby checkups with your twins.
- What to expect from all those frequent doctor visits with infant twins
- Why you need more than one adult to go with the babies to the doctor’s office
- Why you can’t rely on the doctor and nursing staff to help with the twins
- Waiting time at the doctor’s office is when you most need help with the twins
- The hidden benefit of having both parents at the well baby checkup
The main part of this podcast was inspired by my blog post How to Survive a Well Baby Checkup with Twins.
Subscribe to the Podcast
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Share Your Thoughts
Please let me know what you think of this episode of the podcast, you can contact me with any questions or comments or leave a comment on the blog.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely!
Thank you all for your support!
Download the Podcast
Download the podcast in .mp3 format (right click and “save as…”)
Expecting Twins? This newsletter will help...
Sign up now and get your FREE copy of "7 Tips for Surviving Newborn Twins"
Written by The Dad's Guide to Twins, author of